Physics with Kaleem Akbar PGDE BSc. MSc.
- Highly experienced physics teacher with over ten years of teaching experience, he has been teaching students at all levels since 2006.
- High student success rate, averaging 98% A* - C for GCSE and A level.
- An International writer of Endorsed physics books for Cambridge and Edexcel syllabuses.
- Fun and adventurous Physics teacher who takes part in and demonstrates practicals such as Sky diving and Bungee jumping.
- Highly qualified Physicist to Master's degree level from the University of St. Andrews, he was at the same University at the same time as His Royal Highness, Prince William. If it’s good enough for Royalty…..
Mr Kaleem Akbar offers face to face tuition for students in Kuwait and online education for students around the world whereby students can participate in lessons from anywhere in the world. He offers Physics courses in International GCSE/GCSE and AS/A Level for various examination boards.
- Cambridge IGCSE
- Edexcel International GCSE
- Oxford International AQA GCSE
International A/AS Level:
- Oxford International AQA
All syllabuses will cover broadly the same topics in Physics, but in a slightly different way. If you live in the UK it is most likely your syllabus will be for GCSE or A level. If you do not live in the UK, it is most likely your syllabus will be for International GCSE or International A Level. Your school will be able to tell you which syllabus they are preparing you for.
If you are a home study student, you can check out the syllabuses here.
International A/AS Level:
Worldwide Online Tuition:
Bringing the classroom to you from $11 per lesson
- Interact with the teacher just like you would in the classroom, put your hand up, ask questions and even write on the screen.
- Classroom brought to you, wherever you happen to be able to study in peace.
- Gain access to a highly qualified and experienced teacher and international writer and expert in his subject.
- Easily accessible, only a moderate internet speed required for seamless classes.
- Get online in minutes with a simple link, no complicated software setup required.
- Gain access to the online report card system where students and parents can track progress in real time.
- Gain access to pre-recorded video lessons.
- Gain access to online quizzes/tests and exams which provide an instant score on completion.
- Gain access to several PDF workbooks and mark schemes of 100s of examination style questions.
- Gain access to practical video experiment demonstrations to be shown where appropriate during the course.
Students will require one of the following devices for online education: a mobile phone, tablet, laptop or desktop as well as standard earphones and a reasonable internet connection. The teacher’s internet connection speed is more important than yours, making it easier for you.
Most of all, you need to bring a willingness to learn and let Mr Kaleem Akbar do the rest.
Click REGISTER if you wish to sign up for academic year 2019/20. If you have already registered, you can log in.